Character animation can be a fun hobby or an exciting and rewarding career. Whichever path you wish to follow, this class will teach you the essential skills you need to get started .
Animation combines many aspects of art, design, and filmmaking into one exciting medium. This complexity can make it both time consuming and difficult to learn.
This class aims to demystify the fundamental principles on which quality character animation is based, enabling you to create believable characters, and giving you a solid foundation on which to continue to learn and grow.
What you will learn:
- By the end of this class, you will have gained a solid understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation and how to apply them to your own character animation.
What you will create:
- Once you are familiar with the 12 Principles of Animation, you will apply your freshly gained knowledge to the classic animation exercise, the bouncing ball.
- Building upon what we learn with the bouncing ball, our second exercise starts to introduce some character with a fun and simple, looping, bouncy bird animation.
- With these initial exercises complete, you will go on to create your first true character animation. A fun, animation of a character jump using the provided character.
DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Hacksleak have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.