Learn about Redis Data, Publish/Subscribe Models, Piping, Replication, Clusters, Lua Scripts, RediSearch, RedisJSON
- Learn with 20+ hours of hands-on practical exercises
- Deep dive into Redis Data Structures
- RediSearch, RedisInsights, RedisJSON
- Publish/Subscribe Models
- Replication and clustering
- Lua Scripting
- Redis Enterprise System
- Redis Administrations
- Using latest Redis 6.2
- Redis Database Design techniques
- Manage data replication and persistence
- Best practices, tips and tricks
- Whats new in Redis 6.2 and beyond
- No pre-knowledge is required: I’ll teach you absolutely everything you need to know!
- A computer is required, but any will do. A desktop or a laptop running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Willingness to learn something new.
Redis Data Structures? Yes, Publish/Subscribe models? Yes, Replication/Clustering? Yes, Lua Scripts? Yes Database Designs? Yesindeed and much more…
I’ve design this course from step-by-step move from basic to advanced topics . Here is a partial list of some of the topics that are covered in various sections for 18+ hours videos of this course:
- The course is design based on the latest version i.e. Redis 6.2
- Deep dive into Redis Data Structures to store, update and retrieve information
- Step-by-step walkthrough to perform simple to complex queries
- How to create a data structure from the scratch , Creating and modifying data structure
- Walks you through examples that demonstrate how to use it effectively
- You’ll begin by getting Redis set up properly and then exploring the key-value model
- Explore various data types and commands in Redis
- Learn Redis data structures through practically demonstrated use cases
- Detail examples on working with Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, Bitmap, HyperLoglogs data structures
- Dive into real use cases including simple caching, distributed ad targeting , and more
- Understanding TTL (Time to Live) or Key Expiry in Redis
- Publish/subscribe and configuration
- Manage data replication and persistence in Redis
- Administering your Redis Database
- Advanced aspects of Redis high availability and clustering
- Scale Redis to multiple servers with Redis Cluster
- Setting up Redis Replication (Master + Slave) - Development or Demo Scenario
- Database Design from RDBMS tables to Redis Database Structures
- Best practices, tips and tricks , and expert techniques to scale Redis
- Whats new in Redis 6.2
- Learn Lua Scripting for interacting with data structures, apply EVAL commands and more.
- Extend Redis with Redis Module
- Deep dive into RediSearch to perform complex Searches
- Use RedisInsight to view Redis database visually
- Use RedisJSON to build JSON based document solutions
- Understand how Redis enterprise enhances Redis EchoSystem
This comprehensive course will teach you everything about Redis to use in your next big project!
Master the Redis database, and see how to apply it with real world database and queries.
This course comes with 30-day money back guarantee! So Sign up today and master Redis!
- Complete beginners to database world
- Anyone wanting to learn about Redis or NoSQL Database
- Students with Bigdata or Data Science Technologies
- Anyone who want to include Redis in their projects.
- Anyone who wants to work on real production like environment setup for Redis and do a deep dive in understanding Redis
- Application engineers seeking to expand their backend skillset
- Anyone wants to learn from basic to advanced functionality of Redis
Download Link :
DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Hacksleak have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.