Icon Set Design, E-book cover, Digitizing Sketches, Social Media Design, WordPress Web Design, Adobe Xd, GIFS and more!
- Learn a wide variety of digital design projects like Icon Design, Website Layout, Digitizing sketches and Typography, E-book cover design, Social Media Campaign Design, Digital Display Ads, YouTube Thumbnail Design and more!
- Be able to create an entire icon set from start to finish, including how to prepare and export files
- Be able to design a Social Media Campaign from scratch
- Feel comfortable working with, creating and exporting all types of digital images and assets
- Access to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is suggested – Software is not included in the course. Other software we use in the course will be free versions you can have access to.
- If you want to participate in the WordPress section, access to a hosting plan or place where you can install wordpress is suggested.
LANDING PAGE DESIGN USING ADOBE XD
We first cover Digital Design theory and talk about how to craft compelling social media posts, web layouts and more.
Next, we conquer several popular digital design projects including creating several YouTube thumbnails that drive users to click through. We even create an entire social media campaign and talk about how to design for facebook, instagram.
Need to know how to create animated gifs using Photoshops Timeline feature? We will create an animated display ad from our previous campaign and add movement and animation.
A newly added project goes into more detail about how to create hand drawn assets in procreate or other sketching apps and how to bring them into Photoshop to create modern, dynamic campaigns that have style and a unique flair.
Do you like to sketch or illustrate? I even created a step by step project where we take a pencil sketch and digitize it using Adobe Illustrators Pen Tool. Knowing how to digitize sketches is a big part of expanding your skill-set to the digital arena.
Icon design is at the center of any digital design projects. Icons can be used on websites, mobile apps, applications and more. Using a handy provided template we will create an entire cohesive icon set. We will learn how to use grids to create a thematic set and even learn how to add color and how to export our icons in all the right sizes for use everywhere.
- Graphic Designs who want to explore Digital design projects or offer more digital design services to their clients
- Those interested in offering basic web design services for clients
- Those wanting to know how to work with digital files and assets