Do you need to get busy people to respond to you and say ‘yes’ to your requests?
If so, read on.
I ran a digital marketing agency and about a year in, my word of mouth leads dried up. I was desperate for sales and I dealt with that in the only way us Brits know how… I got blind drunk.
… In that time, I decided to write the most absurd cold email I could.
I was still tipsy enough in the morning to think it was a good idea to send my email to Marketing Directors, CEOs and other senior people at some of the world’s largest brands and corporations.
he’ve met with senior decision makers at RedBull, Pepsi, Symantec, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco, HSBC, Barclays and countless other global brands, exciting start-ups and SMEs.
It turns out b2b doesn’t have to mean boring-2-boring!
You can get results like these, too. Let me show you how.
This pack includes effective templates for:
- Booking sales calls & meetings with even the busiest, most senior contacts.
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts that your audience listens to.
- Reconnecting with old clients to try and get repeat business.
- Getting the attention of influencers to promote you or your clients’ products, or just to make yourself known.
- Following up with a prospect who hasn’t replied to your proposal, without seeming ‘pushy’ or desperate.
- Sending direct messages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram that stand out and get responded to.
- Following up with prospects you’ve met at events, seminars, or meet-ups.
- Booking as many job interviews as you need.
- Contacting journalists for link building, PR, or content marketing purposes.
- Inviting prospects to your events, seminars, and meet-ups.
- Breaking the ice with potential partners with the aim of developing mutually beneficial relationships, e.g. You may run a digital marketing agency and wish to partner with a design agency so you can refer clients to each other.
- Arranging interviews with sought-after experts in your industry.
- Booking yourself speaking engagements at key events.
- Retaining more clients with a monthly “How are we doing?” email.
DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Hacksleak have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.