Learn how to use Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM) to build both an Android client and an iOS client with a shared Kotlin codebase.
- Ktor (Network Client)
- SQL Delight (Caching Client)
- Jetpack Compose
- Jetpack Compose Navigation
- (Single activity, zero fragments)
- Accompanist Coil
- I decided to use AAC ViewModel because it gives so much state management stuff for free. Maybe in the future a shared viewmodel will be more practical. I’ll talk about this in detail in the course.
- Compose-Only navigation system
- Single Activity, Zero Fragments
Encrypted Google Drive Links, Just Open in browser and copy files into your Google Drive Thats it!